Tuesday, December 14, 2010

14-12-2010!

Hello!
Wake up at 8++! Brush and eat as usual, on comp to watch Ten Brothers!:D
Hahas, later at 12pm, bath and went looking for Jolene at Macdonald, Hahas reach around 1.30! Called Sinyue along to slack! Eated with Sinyue and Jolene, Waited for Banhock like for very long!!! Talk awhile, Jolene went back home to get her F&N homework, so left me, Sinyue and Banhock! talk, talk, talk, bla bla bla. Finally Jolene came back!! Went to another table to do her work, Banhock went to teach her, so me and Sinyue were like talking and joking around!! We did the same thing for like so long, Sinyue wanted to sleep since 2pm! hehe!:P No one is gonna let her home!:D Around 530, Kenny called, and he came to look for us or Banhock only. We talked for awhile, when me and Sinyue was going to go, Raphael came! He sit we stand! hahas! What a joke!!! hahas, went out of mac, went to bus stop, and bus home!! reach home around 645pm, eat dinner! hahas, didn't eat much, too full!!
TO HO SINYUE!!
BEWARE!!! :D HAHAS! GET READY TO GET TROUBLE!:P And happy, bla bla came right?!!:P
Hahas, shall end here!!

Buhbye!:D
Always love PANG YANTING!!

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .


Jiayi.N
Plusone!
Attached!
25092010♥
1902 Is My day!

contact me.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


Music

My Songs! 


I Love P.Yanting!♥♥♥
I Love Clique!♥♥
I Love Everthing in Life!


I Don't Like Unknown Strangers!

<3 Links.

Crystal
Sinyue
Vanessa
Jolene
Shiying
Jessica
Valerie
link
link
link
link
link
link
  link  


Here. :)


<3 Lyrics.

*~*Wake up my child, hope is here.
With the vengeance, we have no time to bleed.
My only world filled with fear.
I never saw the sower of the seed.
*~*

*~*The pain is here. To stay I fear. In my eyes. I can change one note and make you cry.
In this state of mind. Silence is a crime.
*~*

p<3 Past.


December 2010


<3Credits.

picture:devianart
code and pic: skyangel