Friday, December 17, 2010

16-12-2010 & 17-12-2010!!

Hello! Forgot to post ytd!
Hehe!^^
Today wake up as usual, did the same things, eat the same things, do the same things, only difference is that I watch Gong Zhu Xiao Mei today!:D hehe!!! Went bathing and went to coffee shop to meet same ppl to eat, actually Jolene also but she went to eat with Yihui! hahas!:D Luckily Sinyue, Crystal, Chelsea and Yanting!!:D Went in band room, not a very good practice today. yeah. Practice the same songs as Concert is coming real soon!! Band ended, brought Atiqah and Jingxin to buy their things!! After that, Yanting, Jiayu, Qingxiu and Shinyan came to look for me! For awhile only, Send them to bus stop to take bus and rush over to Meet Sinyue, Chelsea, Crystal and Josephine!! Hahas!^^ Went home around 641 or 642! Reach home 705!! hahas Eat and bath!:D COMP ALL THE WAY!!!

16-12-2010!!
Wake up did the same things!!
Hahas!^^ Watch Gong Zhu Xiao Mei!! From Morning to Night!! Didn't stop cause I'm not going out so just continue watching!:D Hahas okays thats all! Cause nothing special happen!:D
Buhbye!!
Tagged on My tagboard!:D

0 unspoken souls:

Post a Comment

<3 Me,myself,my enemy .


Jiayi.N
Plusone!
Attached!
25092010♥
1902 Is My day!

contact me.

<3 I listen. I love. I hate


Music

My Songs! 


I Love P.Yanting!♥♥♥
I Love Clique!♥♥
I Love Everthing in Life!


I Don't Like Unknown Strangers!

<3 Links.

Crystal
Sinyue
Vanessa
Jolene
Shiying
Jessica
Valerie
link
link
link
link
link
link
  link  


Here. :)


<3 Lyrics.

*~*Wake up my child, hope is here.
With the vengeance, we have no time to bleed.
My only world filled with fear.
I never saw the sower of the seed.
*~*

*~*The pain is here. To stay I fear. In my eyes. I can change one note and make you cry.
In this state of mind. Silence is a crime.
*~*

p<3 Past.


December 2010


<3Credits.

picture:devianart
code and pic: skyangel